Electrical system in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province consists of several isolated systems, ie systems Bangka, Belitung, Mentor, Toboali, Koba, Padang and Nasik.
Of the eight systems that supply electric power in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province, 7 systems (System Belitung, Padang, Nasik, Seliu, Toboali, Mentor and Koba) is in “Alert” condition and one other system (System Merawang / Pacific) are in “deficit” condition.
Currently electrification ratio of the Bangka Belitung Islands Province reached 72.88% and the ratio of electrified villages of 99.69%.
Balance of Power
Balance of Power of the Bangka Belitung Islands Province in 2010 provides sufficient power reserves until 2014.
Additional Electricity Infrastructure Plan
Assumption of population growth in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province is estimated to average 1% per year and an average economic growth of 7.5% per year, so based on that assumption the electricity demand growth is expected to grow on average by 5.8% per year .
In an effort to meet the needs of electric power in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province, has planned additional electricity infrastructure from the year 2010-2014 as follows:
- Power plants of 211 MW (about 64 MW is expected to be operational in 2010)
- Transmission power 606 kms
- 210 MVA substation
- new renewable energy program (EBT) and network:
- PLTS 50 WP is spread as much as 32,650 units
- Centralized PLTS 15 kW 5 units
- PLT wind 320 kW
- The 1140 distribution substation units (62 000 kVA)
- Medium Voltage Network 3620 kms
- Low Voltage Network 3840 kms
- PLTD 13 units (3250 kW)
Related Topics :