Adaro expects flat growth amid coal price uncertainty

Adaro, through its 100 percent subsidiary, is running a 2×30 megawatt (MW) mine-mouth power plant in South Kalimantan.

It is has a 65 percent stake in another 2×100 MW power plant project in South Kalimantan. A South Korean company holds the remaining 35 percent stake of the project.

Mohammad Effendi, the president director of Adaro’s subsidiary PT Adaro Power, said the company expected to soon sign a power purchase agreement (PPA) for the 2×100 MW plant project with the state electricity company PLN.

“The PPA is expected next month with PLN,” Effendi said, referring to state-owned electricity firm PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara.

read more


Posted April 29, 2014 by repit in News

Tagged with , ,

%d bloggers like this: